THE ODEH LAW GROUP
Chicago Hardship Waiver Lawyer
Claiming Hardship Waivers
To be granted an I-601A Stateside Waiver or I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility, there has to exist a close relative that will
face extreme hardship if you are forced to go back to your home country. Those applicants that are approved may
remain in the U.S. while their qualifying family member files their immigrant petitions.
Examples of I-601 Hardship Waivers
- A spouse living here in the U.S. is suffering from a medical condition
- Your children live here in the U.S. and you will be forced to live away from them.
- You have a disabled family member and if you are forced to leave you will not be able to care for them.
- You may need medical care that is unavailable to you in your home country.
- Suffering from economic hardship due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Your personal safety in your home country maybe at risk
- You may face religious or political persecution in your home country.
Chicago Immigration and Criminal Defense Lawyer
Hiring the best possible attorney can be the most important decision you can make in your life, it is much like a marriage. Our lawyers are authorized and qualified to assist you with your immigration cases, green card cases, and criminal cases. you want an attorney you can trust, communicate with, and relate to. There are those out there who advertise themselves as "consultants" or "Immigration Services" but are not authorized or qualified to help with immigration law-related matters. Contact a Chicago immigration lawyer at the Odeh Law Group.
We Immediately evaluate immigration law issues for anyone facing difficult and consequential immigration issues. We also serve clients who speak Spanish and Arabic.
The Odeh Law Group
11350 S. Harlem Ave.
Worth, IL 60482
Contact Us 24/7 Most messages returned within 30 Minutes